- E-currency funding is final. You cannot request for a refund of your money once your e-currency account has been funded otherwise you will need to place a sell order to the company.
- For any reason you need to demand for refund, this must be done in writing. If the need for a refund is caused by us or we consider it necessary, refund will be made within three (3) working days. More so, customers can ask for refund if their transaction have not be completed within (3) working days of payment.
- Judesk ensures that all orders are finalized within 2 hours except if there is any delay which could be as a result of long queues, customer’s verification process, bank transfers, or any other reasons.
- If a customer places an order on this platform and we were unable to meet his/her demand due to unavailability of the request, we shall pay 100% of any payment made to us by the customer.
- Refund can only take place if we did not complete the order in 3 working days. More so, such a client will have to officially request for the refund by contacting our support.
NOTE: Only VERIFIED customers can request for a refund. Also, there may be no refund for any transaction that violates any of our terms or policies.
This Refund Policy was Revised and Republished Monday, 5th February, 2018.